VRV & ERV in Vancouver, Ridgefield, Battle Ground, WA, and Surrounding Areas
If you have recently investigated the many heating and air conditioning options accessible, you have likely seen the terms VRV and ERV about the various systems. The advantages of utilizing this technology include increased convenience at a lower operating cost.
Ventilation and air circulation are necessary for every residential and commercial building. One of the reasons behind increasing indoor air pollution is the improper air circulation between the indoors and the outdoors. Contact us today for VRV & ERV in Vancouver, Ridgefield, Battle Ground, WA, and surrounding areas.
Different Commercial AC Systems
According to our experts, VRV and ERV are one of the best commercial AC models that you can invest upon:
Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV)
Variable Refrigerant Volumes are a prime example of precisely adjusting the temperature within commercial buildings while consuming minimal energy. These variations are often caused by fluctuating occupancy levels, heat-emitting office equipment and lights, and changes in the surrounding air temperature.
Daikin’s VRV system is a multi-split air conditioner used to deliver cool air in commercial buildings. The variable refrigerant flow technology gives more control over the temperature control. It helps save energy as it will easily limit the number of cooling.
The features of VRV systems are:
- You can connect 64 indoor units with a single outdoor unit.
- Adaptable designs will help to blend the air conditioning system into the environment without looking odd.
- Gives the freedom to control temperature settings for different individual zones.
- The inverter technology helps to minimize energy utilization.
Benefits Of VRV System
- Efficient system: You can anticipate substantial monthly cost savings with a VRV system. They only move the minimum amount of refrigerant required through the system. In addition, they offer individualized temperature control of the different air conditioning zones.
- Requires little care: Extremely low maintenance and a high degree of dependability characterize VRV systems. You will enjoy exceptional dependability, energy efficiency, and cooling efficacy from the moment the system is installed for years beyond.
Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV)
Energy Recovery Ventilators are a type of ventilation system. The ERV’s internal heat exchanger is responsible for transferring heat and moisture from one airstream to the other as the two airstreams pass through the system.
The device can transfer around 99 percent of the heat energy from the exhaled stale air to the incoming fresh air. It allows the ERV to deliver fresh air to your home at a virtually comparable temperature to the existing air.
The Energy Recovery Ventilator is designed to maintain good air quality indoors. It maintains a balanced flow between the outside air and the indoor air. It provides sufficient fresh air from outdoors and extracts the waste heat from the air leaving the air-conditioned zone.
The features of the ERV systems are:
- It offers energy-saving recovery ventilation with the introduction of a highly-efficient heat exchanger.
- The high static pressure fans and ability to deliver high-quality services in various climate temperatures make them highly flexible.
- The automatic purge mode helps in reducing the cooling capacity and increasing energy savings.
- It will display an alert to replace the air filter when it reaches its max limit.
Benefits Of The ERV System
- Balanced humidity levels: In the summer, the ERV removes excess moisture from the air being brought in, the winter, it adds moisture to the dry and cool air, helping to maintain an acceptable level of humidity in your home.
- Prevents smell and microbial growth: With the aid of an energy recovery ventilator, the odors can be eradicated. As a result, you will prevent the development of biological organisms and the smell of must or decay.
Advantage Heating & Cooling can offer the best systems from renowned manufacturing companies at nominal rates if you want to purchase HVAC systems for commercial buildings. Contact our HVAC center at (360) 693-5220 and ask for a commercial AC installation quote today.