AC Installation in Vancouver, Ridgefield, Battle Ground, WA and Surrounding Areas
Experienced HVAC Installation
Whether you need new air conditioning installation or a replacement of your old unit, Advantage Heating and Cooling in Vancouver WA has the expertise to handle any type of AC installation. With summers getting progressively hotter, it’s time to get an assessment of your home or business by a professional HVAC contractor. Don’t deal with the increased break-in hazard that do-it-yourself window units create. Call us and find out about the energy-efficient types of AC now available. They are more affordable than you may think!
Professional Air Conditioning Contractors
Our technicians are specifically trained in installing and maintaining air conditioning systems. Our HVAC contractor will take a look at the space, talk to you about your usage and needs, and make suggestions. He or she will walk you through all the sizes, styles, and costs of the different systems available. We will never pressure you, but will answer your questions and do whatever we can to assist you in finding the right choice for your structure and your budget.
Central Air Conditioner Installation
Some considerations when thinking about AC installation are:
- Air Conditioner Size – An improperly sized air conditioning unit isn’t a good thing. If it’s too large you will wind up using more wattage than you need, and likely pay more than you needed to. An installed AC unit that is too small will cool too slowly. This causes it to continually run, wasting electricity and overtaxing components. Our technicians analyze your needs and install air conditioning that fits your budget and property size.
- Central Air Expertise – We provide fast, reliable installation. Every contractor on our staff is extensively practiced, providing installations to customers in the Northwest. We have a reputation for reliability, honesty, and friendliness. Whether you need a central AC, ductless air, single-room or whole-home AC, we have the expertise to handle the job.
- Competitive Price – As preferred heating and cooling contractors, we have access to a wide variety of brands and air conditioner types at discounted rates. We believe everyone should have access to affordable air conditioning, and that’s why we pass the savings on to you. We can even help you find the best rebates in order to achieve even greater savings.
You probably don’t spend a lot of time thinking about your air conditioner, that is until you have a problem with it. Then, it’s all you can think about. This is especially the case when it quits working and your home gets hot and muggy, leaving you feeling sticky and uncomfortable. Don’t suffer. Advantage Heating and Cooling is here to help with dependable, licensed AC Installation in Vancouver and the surrounding areas.
When is AC Replacement Better than Repairs?
The choice between replacing your air conditioner or having it repaired isn’t easy. On one hand, you don’t want to spend more than you have to, on the other hand, you know going without air conditioning is not an option. Not sure which direction to go? If any of the following apply, it’s time to think about AC installation in Vancouver:
Your AC Is 10+ Years Old
Air conditioners are designed to last for as long as 20 years before they need to be replaced. However, as it ages, your AC won’t be able to perform as well as it once did. You’ll likely notice that it works harder, but provides less coolness than you require. Rather than trying to keep an air conditioner that’s older than 10 years old operating, it’s more economical to replace it with a new unit.
Your Energy Bills Are High
You probably expect a small increase in your energy use when you’re using your air conditioner continuously. But, if you’re seeing massive spikes, it’s a sign your air conditioner needs to be replaced. An inefficient air conditioner requires more energy to operate, but puts out less cool air. A new air conditioner, on the other hand, can help reduce your monthly energy use, saving you significant money over time.
Repairs Are Adding Up
It’s normal for an air conditioner to need occasional repairs. However, when you’re having to call an HVAC company regularly, it’s a signal you should heed. Frequent repairs mean your air conditioner is wearing out and eventually it won’t be able to be fixed. If repairs over the course of a year or two add up to 50% of the cost of a new AC, it’s time to think about replacing it with something more dependable.
You’re Remodeling Your Home
It’s not just air conditioner problems that make AC installation in Ridgefield, Vancouver, and the surrounding areas. If you add on to, or remodel your home, your air conditioner may not be able to perform properly. When you add more square footage, it’s important to upgrade your air conditioner to one that’s appropriately sized. Otherwise, you’ll end up with uneven cooling, hotspots, high utility bills, and a worn out air conditioner.
What to Expect During AC Installation
When you decide it’s time to replace your old air conditioner, we’ll make sure that the process is as smooth and easy as possible for you. After all, we’re the experts in AC installation in Vancouver, Ridgefield, Battleground, WA and the surrounding areas. Our AC installation process includes:
- Careful removal of your old air conditioner.
- Ductwork reconfiguration/installation.
- Installation of your new air conditioner.
- Thorough testing and calibration.
- Ongoing support and service.
Schedule AC Installation
We know that your air conditioner is vital to your family’s health, safety, and well-being, and we’re committed to providing you with the AC installation services you need. Call (360) 693-5220 to schedule an appointment today. Or, contact us at Advantage Heating and Cooling to learn more about AC installation, or to request a free, no-obligation quote. You can rest assured, we’ll give you honest, professional advice you can rely on to make the best decision for you.