Indoor Air Quality in Vancouver, Ridgefield, Battle Ground, WA and Surrounding Areas
Indoor air quality is a very necessary aspect of any home. Without good indoor air quality, your home may grow bacteria and germs. Thankfully, Advantage Heating & Cooling can help you solve any issue you may be having with your HVAC system. Contact Us Today for Indoor Air Quality in Vancouver, Ridgefield, Battle Ground, WA and Surrounding Areas.
Who are we?
Advantage Heating & Cooling is one of the best HVAC contractors in the Pacific Northwest. With over 35 years of experience in the industry, we are one of the longest-standing companies that provide excellent services for indoor air quality in Vancouver, WA. We’re professional technicians who have only one goal – ‘To give you the best service you can find!’
Key Factors that Influence Indoor Cooling Performance and Efficiency
Each cooling component plays a vital role in making sure that you enjoy a comfortable indoor environment in your home. A complete cooling system may be composed of:
- Outdoor Air Conditioner and Indoor Air Handler
- Outdoor Air Conditioner and Indoor Gas Furnace
- Outdoor Heat Pump and Indoor Air Handler
- Outdoor Heat Pump and Indoor Gas Furnace
According to the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI), “Improperly matched indoor and outdoor units can create undue stress on a cooling system, dramatically reducing efficiency.”3 AHRI suggests that mismatched systems are at least 30 percent less efficient than matched systems.”
Our values and policies
Our values and policies are the reason why you should choose us!
- Best Staff: Our team is led by Jeff Hall, an experienced HVAC contractor who knows the ins and outs of all HVAC units! Each member of the staff is trained and experienced in handling repairs, installations, and maintenance.
- Budget Prices: HVAC repairs can get expensive, and therefore we provide market prices for all services. All labor charges are standard regardless of the service you book.
- Maintenance Plans: Maintenance plans for indoor air quality in Vancouver, WA, is our most popular service. We take great pride in providing excellent discounts on all inspections and repairs!
- High-Quality Product: With Advantage Heating & Cooling, you don’t have to worry about product quality. We buy the best products available in the USA. Each product is further inspected before we install it in your home.
What are our other services?
Our other popular services include:
- Installations: Installation service is available for all new heating and cooling units. Whether you want to replace your old unit or install a new one, we can help you!
- After-care: All tune-ups, repairs, maintenance, and part replacements are provided. You won’t have to call anyone else for after-installation care.
Ready to book your appointment? Call us at (360)-693-5220.