Even though summers in Battle Ground are short and pleasant, the place is still warmer than most cities in Washington. Sudden malfunction in your AC can turn an enjoyable summer afternoon uncomfortable and even intolerable in extreme cases. To avoid such dire situations, it is always advisable to schedule regular tune-ups of your air conditioner.
However, before you start looking for services like AC repair in Battle Ground WA and AC replacement in Battle Ground WA, you should try some simple troubleshooting. If the troubleshooting is successful, it will save you from the costs of repair or replacement.
Resetting your Daikin Air Conditioner
Daikin has established itself as a leading manufacturer of air conditioning systems. This Japanese brand provides quality cooling solutions for all your residential and commercial needs. If you own a Daikin air conditioner, you have made a wise choice for yourself and your family. However, there are times when even the best electronic devices can crash because of minor issues.
Resetting your air conditioner can help when your system wouldn’t turn on.
Points To Check Before Resetting
Before you reset the AC, you should examine certain things.
Check to see whether the operational lamp is off. If it is indeed off, examines the fuse and make sure it’s not blown off. Then check if the power is on. Next, see to it that the power cord is connected to the outlet. After this, proceed to check the remote and see if the batteries are in good condition. Lastly, don’t forget to check if the timer is set or not.
Resetting Procedure For The AC Unit
- If a green flashing light appears at the operational lamp, either turn off the circuit breaker at once or disconnect the power cord from the source.
- Wait for at least one or two minutes before switching the power on again.
- Examine the operational lamp to check whether it still blinks or flashes. If it doesn’t, switch on the air conditioner. In case it starts, which it does in most cases, the reset procedure is successful.
- If the problem persists and the light on the operational lamp continues to flash, you should contact an AC service technician for help.
Resetting The Daikin Air Conditioner Remote
In cases when the Daikin air conditioner remote is not working properly, you can try to reset it by following these steps:
- Find the “On/Off” button on the Daikin air conditioner remote.
- Hold the button for about two seconds before releasing it.
- Now, in order to stop the operation, press the “On/Off” button.
- Then press it again to start the operation.
If the Daikin air conditioner buttons are not functioning, it is advisable to call a service technician for assistance.
Advantage Heating and Cooling
Advantage Heating and Cooling is a local service company catering to the Pacific Northwest area. We offer superior air conditioning and heating services for all your residential and commercial HVAC requirements. If you’re looking for AC repair in Battle Ground WA, call us at (360) 693-5220.